Monday, July 19, 2010

Totally dragging Monday

Hello all I'm back after a fun filled, adventuresome weekend.  Yesterday was double A's fifteenth birthday and we have been celebrating since Friday.  I took the kids to the local go kart, bumper boat, miniature golf hang out to begin celebrating on Friday.  On Saturday, we went to the quinceanera of a good friend of mine's daughter.  Double A as always stole the show on the dance floor and I got many compliments for his mad dance skills, unfortunately i cannot take the credit because I have no clue where he learned to dance like that.  I must admit though that the kid is good. LOL

Sunday morning after a very late Saturday night, we were up early and ready for church to go and see Brittany sign a special song.  She once again amazed me with her talent.  I have one special kid there as most of you all are already aware.  After church we all went to lunch and then the movies to continue the celebrating.  As a mom I sometimes wonder how I get suckered into watching these totally random movies, but as you all know parents do strange things in order to make their offspring happy.

And today was back to work for the week after a 6 week hiatus from the grind.  Back to the usual up at 5 am routine after falling into bed at 1 am and getting those well deserved 4 hours of sleep.  True to form my day totally dragged and once again I learned the exact same thing I have been learning for the past few years just presented by other presenters.  OH Joy!!!!! Well I just wanted to check in before I go to read an article for work that I should have read 6 weeks age, nothing like waiting for the last minute.  Hoping to fall peacefully into bed before midnight.

Wishing all a blessed week!

1 comment:

BNM said...

sounds like a very busy weekend :)

oh i wouldnt be able to function after having only 4 hours of sleep!! Get some sleep ;)