Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hopping on the blog bandwagon!

 
Blog Bash
 
I am participating in this blog bash because it is being hosted by my wonderful firstborn kid! 
Not Your Average Teen

I am the proud mother of 4 wonderful, outrageous and loving kids. I have been raising them almost single handed for 6 years.  I do however have the love and support of my father who is also my hero. I have been a preschool teacher for 15 years and yes I must admit I really love kids, my own plus other peoples.  Besides working full time and being a full time mom I also am continuing my education and will be the proud owner of a bachelors degree in Social Psychology as of August 6, YAY!  My children are my world and they are each unique and crazy individuals who keep our house jumping and fun.

And now because my daughter made it part of the rules, I'm going to answer the blog bash questions.
 
1.) Why do you blog?
I am just about to try my hand at blogging because I see what a wonderful impact it has had on Brittany and I want to find out what that part of her life is like.
 
2.) What do you blog about?
 I plan to blog about most every adventure my zany family goes through on a daily basis.
 
3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
 I will let you all know as soon as if figure that out! HAHA
 
4.) How long have you been blogging?
 I have been blogging all of about ten minutes now! LOL
 
5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :) 
My blog title is just a funny outtake about your reading about the adventures of my family, the Sheets.

11 comments:

Holly said...

Found you through your WONDERFUL daughter's Blog Bash!! HAPPY BLOGGING!! ((HUGS))

Cluttered Brain said...

And i'm glad you joined the party!!
I bet before no time at all you will have 100 followers...if your daughter has any say in it...:)
Her blog popularity and all....

You sound like a delight!
Looking forward to getting to know U better thru your blog!
YAY 4 blogging!

BNM said...

aww congrats on getting your degree thats awesome!! cant wait to read more :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! So glad you joined us! Brittany has been such an inspiration to so many people, so I'm CERTAIN you will be also!

Tracie Nall said...

Welcome to blog land! Your daughter is very loved around here.

Congrats on the degree. That is a wonderful thing!

dot said...

Congrats! And welcome to blogville. I snagged your button and "followed" your blog.

Anonymous said...

awesome!! i wish i could get my mom to do it now!

Unknown said...

This is awesome that your daughter has influenced you to start blogging! I think she's awesome at her blogging...and I'm amazed that she is a teenager!
Good job, Mom!!
Look forward to reading more!
I'm wondering if I can inpire my DAUGHTER to blog....I would even throw in a laptop if she would :)

Unknown said...

This is awesome that your daughter has influenced you to start blogging! I think she's awesome at her blogging...and I'm amazed that she is a teenager!
Good job, Mom!!
Look forward to reading more!
I'm wondering if I can inpire my DAUGHTER to blog....I would even throw in a laptop if she would :)

Anonymous said...

I am visiting through your daughters blog! Hey I am a preschool teacher too! I am going to school to be an Elementary school teacher...But I may find it hard to leave the preschool kids...that is a great age...What age do you teach??? Right now I am in the 3 year old room...Love it..But I am going to be the kindergarten teacher assistant this coming fall...My goal is to work in Special Education....

Cari said...

I've read so much about you, can't wait to read more!!